A Chinese internet marketplace called Taobao was created by the Alibaba Group. This app provides images of the products you want to buy together with useful information. One of the largest Chinese online marketplaces, Taobao, offers a wide variety of products in many different categories, including toys and clothing. Taobao has established itself as a key participant in the Chinese market throughout the last few years.
It accepts a variety of payment methods and is available in the English language.
Taobao has an English version, however, because of its limited accessibility, not everyone can use it because Taobao’s English edition is less comprehensive than its Chinese one. There are several ways to convert the Taobao App language to English for your convenience if you’re one of the numerous people who use Taobao but cannot read Chinese. Through this article, let’s learn the entire process of doing it as well as the other important information to enjoy the app.
HOW TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE ON TAOBAO APP
- Simply follow the instructions below to change the Taobao app language so that you can take part in the retail revolution and all of the excitement:
- Open the Taobao app, then tap the “Me” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the “Settings” icon.
- Select “Language” under the “Personal” heading.
- Select “English” from the list of languages to make your decision.
- Tap the “OK” button at the bottom of the screen to confirm your selections.
- You should start seeing that all of the content on the Taobao app is displayed in English. Repeating the methods from the previous section and then choosing “Chinese” from the list of languages will quickly take you back to the Chinese version.
HOW TO CHANGE THE LANGUAGE ON TAOBAO APP USING IPHONE DEVICE
- To change the language on the iPhone’s Taobao app, follow these steps:
- Your iPhone should now open the Taobao app.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click the “Me” sign.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the “Settings” icon.
- Select “Language” from the options by swiping it down.
- After choosing “English,” move your cursor to the top right corner of the screen and click “Done.”
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE THE TAOBAO APP
- Before using the Taobao app, you must first download and install it on your mobile device.
- Once it has been installed, open the app and log in with your Taobao credentials.
- You will be able to search for specific products, look at product listings, and browse the numerous product categories once you have successfully logged in.
- When a product is displayed that you are interested in buying, you can touch on the listing to view more details.
- After that, you’ll be able to put the item in your shopping cart and continue to the payment stage.
HOW TO CREATE A TAOBAO ACCOUNT
- Taobao users can visit the site from anywhere in the world thanks to the platform’s support for numerous languages.
- By visiting the login page and choosing either Login Now (Login Now) or Register from the drop-down menu, you can create an account (Register).
- You must download the Alipay app and link it to your Taobao account after signing up for one.
- You must also submit your ATM card number, name, and phone number in addition to your data.
- Customers can buy products in either English or Chinese, and the process is not too complex.
HOW TO CONTACT TAOBAO CUSTOMER SERVICE
- You can contact Taobao customer care by phone at 800 188 6018 or online chat if you need assistance or just want to talk (though you will need to type Chinese). Even if the Taobao hotline is available in English, you might discover that to converse in English, you need to speak a little more slowly and clearly.
So that’s everything there is to know about changing the language on the Taobao App. We hope that our guide will be beneficial to you in starting to shop on the Taobao app.