You can always use the Google Play Store to view or look over your whole purchase history because it cannot be deleted. As a result, the item you just bought will be immediately saved in the history area. You may then perform the viewing whenever you need to double-check something related to your purchases by simply tapping your fingertips on a computer or mobile device.
Given that, do you want to view a list of all the things you’ve ever purchased from the Google Play Store? Or would you like to see a history of your Google Play Store purchases? You can easily and quickly do that there. The program gives you the chance to instantly verify your history of Google Play purchases. And to help you with that, this article will demonstrate how to view your order history for your Play Google Store account on both a PC and an Android mobile device. To verify and view your Google Play Store purchases in a detailed manner, simply read this article and discover the information below.
- You have two options for viewing the history of your Google Play purchases on your smartphone. Here, we’ll discuss the two options you have as well as the steps involved:
HOW TO VIEW YOUR GOOGLE PLAY STORE PURCHASE HISTORY USING A WEB BROWSER:
- You can view your Google Play Store purchase history using this as your first choice. Simply follow the instructions below to accomplish this.
- To view the list of products you’ve purchased using a computer running Microsoft Windows, Apple macOS, Linux, or a Google Chromebook, open a web browser on your desktop and navigate to the Google Play website. Please sign in to your account on their official website if you haven’t already.
- Use the “Account” option in the sidebar to the left of Google Play to access your account.
- On the following page, click the “Order History” link that will be visible at the very top.
- In the “Order History” section of the page that loads after it is accessed, you can examine a list of every purchase you have made through Google Play.
- Using the drop-down option in the top right, you may limit this shopping list to simply the kinds of things you’re interested in buying.
- And this is how you can keep track of every item you’ve bought via the Google Play service.
HOW TO VIEW YOUR GOOGLE PLAY STORE PURCHASE HISTORY USING AN ANDROID DEVICE:
- You may use your Android device to view your Google Play purchase history. Here’s how to do it, and the steps are very simple to follow:
- You must first open the Play Store app that is installed on your Android smartphone to access your purchase history.
- In the upper-right corner of the Store, tap the icon resembling your profile.
- Then select “Payments & Subscriptions” from the profile’s drop-down menu.
- On the “Payments & Subscriptions” tab, click the “Budget & History” link.
- A list of everything you’ve purchased will now be shown to you. To view the remaining items, simply scroll down the page.
Note that none of the items you’ve bought using Google Pay or any other Google payment method are included in your Google Play purchase history.
In conclusion, here is how you may view your Google Play Store purchase history on an Android device and a PC. You now have the easy-to-follow instructions you need to swiftly access your Google Play Store history and see anything you want there. Hopefully, you have now completed all of the options and actions that are listed above, and you now know even more about how to accomplish the same thing the next time.