Owning an Android device and being visually impaired does not prevent you from using it conveniently. For people who struggle with vision due to age or other ailments, Samsung Android devices provide a Talkback and Accessibility function called Samsung Voice Guide. Samsung Smart TVs come with Voice Guide, a voice assistant, or a narrator. All of the available menu items and selections are described in an audio summary.
For some people, especially those who have vision problems, this accessibility feature may be useful. However, if you can read everything without any trouble and do not require a voice helper, you may find Voice Guide to be quite loud and intrusive. Thus, you can choose to disable it to do away with the feature and just use the device without any auditory interference caused by the feature. This article will explain the various approaches and steps you should take to disable it.
HOW TO DISABLE THE SAMSUNG TV VOICE GUIDE
- Here, we’ll provide you with the easiest and most practical ways to disable the feature. Follow these simple instructions to disable the Voice Guide feature on your Samsung TV:
Method #1: Press the volume button
- On your Samsung Smart Remote, hold down the volume button while pressing and holding.
- You will be directed directly to the option to use the Voice Guide if you proceed in this way.
- It merely takes a single press of the Center/Select button to turn off Voice Guide.
Method 2: Make use of the relevant accessibility settings.
- To go to the home screen, use the Smart Remote Control that came with your Samsung TV.
- Next, get to the Settings menu on your remote by pushing the middle button, then press the left side of the circular directional pad to access it.
- Make sure the General option is chosen once the Settings menu has been accessed.
- Either press the Center Button or the right side of the Directional pad on your remote control to open the menu of general settings.
- Tap the Directional pad’s low side to bring up the Accessibility menu. You will then be directed to the Accessibility menu item.
- Voice Guide Settings can be found in the Accessibility menu along with other settings.
- Open the Voice Guide Settings and tap the Center Button to turn off the feature quickly.
Method 3: Use the Voice Command
- Hold down the “microphone” button on your remote control while pressing it.
- To turn off the voice guide, simply say “Voice guides off” or “Turn off Voice guide.”
HOW TO DISABLE THE SAMSUNG TV VOICE GUIDE FEATURE ON OLD SAMSUNG TVS
- By following the simple instructions below, you can turn off the Voice Guide on a Samsung TV from a previous series.
- To enter the Samsung TV menu, use the remote control’s 123 buttons.
- The drop-down menu will allow you to select Menu > System or Settings.
- Select Voice Guide from the Accessibility option after that.
- Choose Voice Guide once again.
- Press the selection key on the remote control, then select the OFF option, to turn off Voice Guide.
- To reach the menu on your Samsung TV, press the Menu button on the remote.
- Select Sound or Sound Mode with the directional arrow buttons, then press the OK button.
- Go to the Broadcast option and then select the language you want to hear.
- The default language setting for a Samsung TV with audio description switched on is English AD, where “AD” stands for “audio description.”
- It is necessary to select “English” as your preferred language before you may turn off the audio description.
- On some Samsung TV models, you can turn on or off the Audio Description feature by merely pressing and holding the Menu button for a brief time.
Conclusion: The Samsung Voice Tutorial feature on your Samsung Smart TV can be disabled by simply following the instructions above. If you are one of those people who does not require the feature’s assistance, then this article guide is the appropriate one for you. We hope that after reading the preceding discussion, you will have a clear understanding of how to use your smartphone conveniently and according to your user preferences.