The subscription-based and digital advertising-supported radio platforms from SiriusXM offer unique content and programming. Numerous streaming-only features, such as SiriusXM’s Personalized Stations, are available via the SiriusXM app including podcasts, over 100 Xtra Music stations, Pandora, SiriusXM video, and over 10,000 hours of on-demand programming.
The leading digital radio provider in North America, SiriusXM’s platforms reach over 150 million listeners each month across all digital audio genres, including music, sports, talk, and podcasts. Simply read this article to learn some of the important information you may need to use the app if you want to join its million listeners and take advantage of its services.
HOW TO ACTIVATE AND LOGIN TO YOUR SIRIUSXM SUBSCRIPTION
- Here is guidance on how to get into your SiriusXM account and activate your subscription. You only need to follow the instructions listed below to start listening to your favorite music on the biggest digital radio network in North America.
HOW TO ACTIVATE A SIRIUSXM SUBSCRIPTION
- SiriusXM should be your source as you select channel 1. You should be able to hear the preview channel. If not, verify again how the SiriusXM Connect Tuner and antenna were installed and connected.
- Tune in to channel 0 to discover the Radio ID.
- Call the SiriusXM listener service at (866) 635-2349 or visit www.siriusxm.com to sign up in the United States.
- Visit www.siriusxm.com or call (877) 438-9677 to sign up for SiriusXM in Canada.
- Input your radio ID.
- On average, the activation process lasts 10 to 15 minutes, but it can take up to an hour. To get the activation message, the SiriusXM Connect Tuner must be turned on and tuned to the SiriusXM channel.
- If the service hasn’t been activated within an hour, visit http://care.siriusxm.com/ refresh or call SiriusXM Listener Care at 1-866-635-2349.
HOW TO LOG IN TO YOUR SIRIUS XM ACCOUNT
- Creating an account will allow you to manage a variety of tasks. You must first register before you can create an account. Let’s learn how to register first before moving on to the next step, which is logging in.
Steps to register for SiriusXM
- Visit www.siriusxm.com to access Sirius XM’s official website.
- Navigate to the log-in option and move the cursor down a bit. At the bottom, there will be a “Don’t have an account” option. select it by clicking.
- You will be taken to the page where you must enter your information.
- Enter your first name first, followed by your last name.
- Enter your phone number and email address.
- Now fill in the final field with your zip code. Click continue now.
Steps to Log in to your SiriusXM account
- As soon as you sign up for Sirius XM. Simply type your username (or email address) and password into the other field.
- From the drop-down menu, select one of the options listed under Manage my account, make a payment, View My Bill, add a Radio, Add Streaming, or Update Payment Information. You must select one of the options shown below based on your desire.
- Finally, tap the Sign in option, and you’re done
OFFERS OF SIRIUS XM
- After signing up, you can continue to learn about their fantastic deals. Let’s explore the two offers.
- $5 MONTHLY FOR 12 MONTHS
- Regular price- $12.99 monthly (Plus fees + taxes)
- The music is the main focus. a wide range of our expertly curated, ad-free music channels for a distinctive listening experience.
- The SXM App offers ad-free music on 95+ channels, including 65+ in your car, more to stream, and channels established by artists. These channels feature music from every genre and decade.
- 5+ channels of news and chat
- The video archive of SiriusXM’s live performances and studio shows
- 3 MONTHS FREE
- Regular price- $10.99 monthly (Plus taxes)
- The pinnacle of entertainment Howard Stern, sports play-by-play, celebrity-hosted discussions, and Pandora personalized ad-free music streaming stations are available.
- You may access 425+ channels of ad-free music from every genre and decade, as well as artist-created channels, with the SXM-SiriusXM Subscription App.
- Original podcasts, stand-up comedy, breaking news from all angles, and original talk
- Two Howard Stern channels, including video, provide play-by-play from the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, and NCAA, as well as NASCAR and the major sports figures.
- Pandora provides individualized music streaming channels without ads.
- The video archive of live performances and in-studio shows on SiriusXM.
Conclusion: The biggest audio entertainment business in North America is Sirius. It provides the SiriusXM satellite radio service, audio streaming, and an audio leisure platform. Its hand-selected music channels, which are free of advertisements, cover a variety of decades and genres, including rock, pop, country, hip-hop, classical, Latin, electronic dance, jazz, heavy metal, and more.